India’s largest auto-tech company and a one stop shop – CarDekho is looking to hire a Retail Associate in Ambala Cantt, to expand customer base and achieve sales quotas in Haryana regions. Refer below details to apply CareDekho Retail Jobs in Ambala Cantt.
Job Title: Retail Associate / Senior Retail Associate
Work Location: nearby showroom in Ambala Cantt, Haryana (Depending on availability)
Job type: On-Roll
Sector: Retail Store Jobs
Experience Range: 1 – 4 years
Educational Qualifications: Any graduation, and Any PG
Skills Required: Automotive Sales, Business Development, Presentation.
We are looking for a Retail Associate in Ambala Cantt – Cars Procurement to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas in Haryana regions and across the country.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a sizable region while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople of Ambala Cantt and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your region of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
What you will do:
- Be a core team member of the Procurement function for the state; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all the Ambala Cantt team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the Ambala Cantt city within the allocated territory of Haryana.
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company’s business plan.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
What You Need:
- 1+ Years of experience in Sales, Business Development of Marketing role in/naerby Ambala Cantt Haryana
- Good affinity towards data
- Preferred education is Graduates and Post Graduates for Retail Associate job in Ambala Cantt.
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of process excellence and process reengineering
- Great team management skills
We are looking for Tigers to roar in Ambala Cantt!
If you believe you’re born to innovate great things. Well, you have come to the right place .
- Largest online auto platform and only company providing end-to-end customer value proposition for automotive purchase in Ambala Cantt Haryana.
- Phenomenal growth story: Net Revenue grew 45% y-o-y in Q4FY21; Series E funded; recently entered the Unicorn club
- Opportunity to make a real difference supplemented by great camaraderie, autonomy at work and super-fast speed to action
- Avenues to explore self-interests / strengths and land in the right role
- Humble, Capable and visionary leadership
- Top-notch Advisory Board
- High on meritocracy: You hustle, you perform, you get rewarded
- Deep rooted values (DELITE – Decisive, Empathy, Lean, Innovative, Trustworthy, Excellent Customer Service)
To get apply and more clarification refer careers.cardekho.com.
Tags: Retail jobs in Ambala Cantt, Cardekho Careers in Ambala Cantt, Jobs nearby me in Ambala Cantt HR, Showroom Jobs in Ambala Cantt, Retail Store Sales Jobs Ambala Cantt, Sales jobs in Ambala Cantt, Office work in Ambala Cantt, retail jobs hiring in Ambala Cantt
“Note: Joberie never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for Retail jobs in Ambala Cantt.”