India’s largest auto-tech company and a one stop shop – CarDekho is looking to hire a Retail Associate in Kayamkulam, to expand customer base and achieve sales quotas in Kerala regions. Refer below details to apply CareDekho Retail Jobs in Kayamkulam.
Job Title: Retail Associate / Senior Retail Associate
Work Location: nearby showroom in Kayamkulam, Kerala (Depending on availability)
Job type: On-Roll
Sector: Retail Store Jobs
Experience Range: 1 – 4 years
Educational Qualifications: Any graduation, and Any PG
Skills Required: Automotive Sales, Business Development, Presentation.
We are looking for a Retail Associate in Kayamkulam – Cars Procurement to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas in Kerala regions and across the country.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a sizable region while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople of Kayamkulam and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your region of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
What you will do:
- Be a core team member of the Procurement function for the state; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all the Kayamkulam team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the Kayamkulam city within the allocated territory of Kerala.
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company’s business plan.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
What You Need:
- 1+ Years of experience in Sales, Business Development of Marketing role in/naerby Kayamkulam Kerala
- Good affinity towards data
- Preferred education is Graduates and Post Graduates for Retail Associate job in Kayamkulam.
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of process excellence and process reengineering
- Great team management skills
We are looking for Tigers to roar in Kayamkulam!
If you believe you’re born to innovate great things. Well, you have come to the right place .
- Largest online auto platform and only company providing end-to-end customer value proposition for automotive purchase in Kayamkulam Kerala.
- Phenomenal growth story: Net Revenue grew 45% y-o-y in Q4FY21; Series E funded; recently entered the Unicorn club
- Opportunity to make a real difference supplemented by great camaraderie, autonomy at work and super-fast speed to action
- Avenues to explore self-interests / strengths and land in the right role
- Humble, Capable and visionary leadership
- Top-notch Advisory Board
- High on meritocracy: You hustle, you perform, you get rewarded
- Deep rooted values (DELITE – Decisive, Empathy, Lean, Innovative, Trustworthy, Excellent Customer Service)
To get apply and more clarification refer careers.cardekho.com.
Tags: Retail jobs in Kayamkulam, Cardekho Careers in Kayamkulam, Jobs nearby me in Kayamkulam KL, Showroom Jobs in Kayamkulam, Retail Store Sales Jobs Kayamkulam, Sales jobs in Kayamkulam, Office work in Kayamkulam, retail jobs hiring in Kayamkulam
“Note: Joberie never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for Retail jobs in Kayamkulam.”